Are you a Bio-Oil user? If so, you might have noticed a new different packaging. Do not be alarmed.
After 30 years in the market, Bio-Oil, the best-selling specialist skincare oil unveiled a rejuvenated new look inspired by a touch of minimalism and elegance to its iconic white and orange colours during a colourful event, on Saturday that was graced by Prof. Stanley Khainga, leading Plastic Surgeon in Kenya and chair of KESPRAS and aired on The Skin Therapy Show hosted by Sarah Ndanu Teshna
Even with the new look, Bio-Oil, which is formulated to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone, has maintained the same ground breaking formula, and added to its range a mini travel size 25 ml bottle making it even simpler to solve all your skincare woes while on the move.
Speaking at the unveiling event held to mark Bio-Oil’s 30th anniversary, Nessy Luciana, Brand Manager at Kim Fay, Bio Oil’s sole distributor in the East Africa Region said, “Bio-Oils new look pack is an aesthetic enhancement that we hope will resonate with our customers at a new level. We are especially excited about the tamper-proof seal at the top of the pack and the inclusion of a Kiswahili product description section on the pack.”
Nessy Luciana Bio-Oil Brand Manager appreciates Prof. Stanley Khainga, leading Plastic Surgeon in Kenya and chair of KESPRAS for gracing the Bio-Oil New Look Unveil Event
Bio-Oil has been proven* to help in the following ways:
- Scars:Improves the appearance of new and old scars, whether from acne, accidental burns, insect bites, scratches or chickenpox.
- Stretch marks:Helps to prevent the formation of stretch marks during periods of rapid weight gain or loss; also helps to improve the appearance of existing stretch marks.
- Dehydrated skin:Helps to replenish the skin’s natural oils, which can be stripped by environmental factors.
- Uneven skin tone:Helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone caused by hormonal changes, skin lighteners or excessive sun exposure.
- Ageing skin:Helps to smooth and tone ageing, sagging and wrinkled skin on both face and body.
Bio-Oil has been formulated to maximise the skin’s elasticity and is made from vitamins A and E, calendula, lavender, rosemary and chamomile oils as well as the unique ingredient PurCellin Oil™ – a dry, non-greasy oil – which helps the ingredients to be absorbed into the skin.
For the best results, Bio-Oil should be built into ones daily skin care routine and applied twice daily for a minimum of three months on dry or damp skin on the face and body after bathing, showering or cleansing. Bio-Oil is absorbed quickly by the skin and doesn’t feel greasy after use.
Bio Oil displays the Skin Health Alliance dermatologically accredited mark to show that it has been independently verified by experts as a brand that believes in taking research seriously and promoting healthy skin.
Need to upgrade your skin care regimen, go get your New Look Bio-Oil now and tell us of the experiences and if you are a user, how has Bio-Oil improved your skin?